The internet can be a shady place. Google's free reCAPTCHA widget enables you to avoid abusive traffic on your website. Adding a reCAPTCHA to your website forms prevents bots from sending viruses, spam and more to your business. Google's reCAPTCHA also allows you to prevent abuse traffic without user interaction. So, no choosing stoplights or roadsigns before being allowed to fill out the form. Setting up a reCAPTCHA is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1. Go to Google's reCAPTCHA page: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
2. Choose reCAPTCHA v2: Checkbox.
3. Enter in your domain (without the www) in the "Domains" box.
4. Accept the terms of service and hit 'REGISTER'.
5. Once you register, you'll see two API keys in your reCAPTCHA setting. A "Site Key" and a "Secret Key".
6. Send your web developer BOTH keys and they will implement the reCAPTCHA across all your website forms.
Protect your website and your company using reCAPTCHAs!