HOW TO: Set up a reCAPTCHA for your Website Forms
Protect your website forms using reCAPTCHAs
July 8, 2019
Google's reCAPTCHA prevents bots from submitting spam content into your website forms.
Setting up a reCAPTCHA is easy. Simply follow the steps below:
1) Go to Google's reCAPTCHA page: https://www.google.com/recaptcha/admin
2) Choose reCAPTCHA v2: Checkbox.
3) Enter in your domain (without the www) in the "Domains" box.
4) Accept the terms of service and hit 'REGISTER'.
5) Once you register, you'll see two API keys in your reCAPTCHA setting. A "Site Key" and a "Secret Key".
6) Send your web developer BOTH keys and they will implement the reCAPTCHA across all your website forms.